Monday, September 29, 2008

Easy < Classes < Hard

I am at the point now where I'm not sure whether my classes are annoying or not, which is weird as pretty much everything bothers me. Today, I had a good time playing with my numbers in the same way that children push their food around their plates. Other days, however, I wonder what happens between age 18 and age 40. Somewhere in that time, mathematicians get boring and bothersome.

Quite the epidemic.


My professor for Linear Algebra wore his awkward shirt and awkward jeans again - a too-large emo band-shirt and ripped-up denim. He owns these and often wears them at the same time. Really, dude? Really? That looks wasn't even cool in the 80s.

On the bright side, I guess it's like a band aid because now I don't have to see either for the rest of the week. On the other hand, he wears these flamboyant Liberace shirts and über-gay jeans every other day, so it's all the same.

I swear, sometimes it's hard to look at the board without getting distracted. Seriously, if I think it's faggy... it's pretty bad.

No comments: