Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shirking professors

So two of my professors today allowed us to leave within ten minutes of class. Granted, in one we got a midterm back and he was only going to take some questions on it anyway, and in the other, we have a midterm coming up. So neither class could have introduced anything new anyway...

... still, it was weird. I stayed for both until the end with a few other people, but it felt weird. The same feeling, in fact, that I get when I skip class, except this time it was the other way around.

You know what would have been better? An email saying that class was canceled and that we didn't have to come at all. But apparently that would have been too easy.





Quick edit: So Homo1 (my Linear Algebra professor) came by my desk to answer a question today. It was the first time he's addressed me directly from such a close range. I am happy to report that he gives off the same faggy vibe up close as he does from far away.

Confusion for a second because he had a ring on his left hand, so... married? But it wasn't a traditional gold band - it was a platinum thing that I think I saw in Out magazine once up on a time. Kind of like this:

No comments: