Thursday, February 5, 2009

Boys' night-in

So yesterday, I had the most pleasantly awkward experience of my year.

Because of various drama and the need to see people, I held the usual Lost-watching party in my living room. Granted, I had never seen he show, and even now, I still don't understand what it's about. I think I'm a little late to the party on that one.

Anyway, the "guest list" was priceless. It was me, Rainman, Rainman's ex (Hoover), and a guy that I'm interested in (pseudonym forthcoming). To clarify, that's Rainman and his two ex-boyfriends sitting down to dinner/Lost with my current interest.

Awkward.

I think Rainman got upset partway through the night. This has been happening a lot; last week, when I went over to his place for the Superbowl, his new boytoy was there. Twitch, which is what I and everyone else call him, is the nice boy I wrote about before who I want to hate but can't.

Anyways, I got upset last week because they were cute together, and he got upset this week (I think). I think this is just how it's going to be for a while until one of us gets left again. (Let's hope it goes on forever, I suppose!).


Day update: Today, I have an interview for a position at my school to help with Orientation for new freshman next year. I want the job so badly; here's to hoping that I get it!

No comments: