Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Summer prospects = 0

So I didn't get the Student Adviser position... nor did I get the Undergraduate Coordinator of Programs gig. And it sucks.

I had been banking so heavily on getting at least one of the two, especially the second. I always thought that they were looking for bubbly, personable people for those jobs. Apparently... they weren't?

Eh - I am in feels-like-worthless-crap phase at the moment, which isn't awesome at all. Thank God I don't have to apply for jobs in this market (like my Senior friends - poor guys). I don't think I could handle getting turned down by potential employers as often as I'm sure it happens. That would just... kill me.

Ugh.



Tonight, my friends are doing what they do best: consoling. And by consoling, I mean they are bringing over "refreshments" for us to consume. God damn it, I'm turning this frown upside down, albeit with a little liquid-happy.

No comments: