Sunday, January 4, 2009

Date and dramatic rumblings

The New Year is off to a great start, I guess. One the one hand, I have a date tomorrow with that boy from the club at 1PM in Dupont Circle. On the other hand, I keep thinking that what Rainman says is right - maybe I am a huge slut. It is pretty early to be going out on dates with people so close to our break-up last October.

Then again, I'm not dating him for the rest of my life - it's just a fun date. I will admit that aside from that fact that he's wicked hot, most of why I want to go on this date is to be able to say that I've met men in clubs. It's an experience.

Plus, I can blog about it later ;-)



The drama is that my mother said earlier today that she doesn't like Rainman as much anymore, which makes me really sad. It's understandable, though she always likes my friends. Apparently, she doesn't like him because he broke my heart.

I feel bad because I didn't tell her the real reason why we split (my infidelity), so her hate is wrongly placed. But at least she knows and I don't have to fake a happy Stepford relationship when she and my father ask about it later.



Fuck it - I'm not going to let my mind ruin my date tomorrow. Rainman is still in my life, and that's the best I can hope to get right now. Plus... the club-boy is soooooo hot.

No comments: