Friday, January 2, 2009

Whose line is it anyway?

In this, the New Year, I find myself recently broken up. Now that I'm ready to pursue fresh debauchery (oh yeah), it's time to introduce the major players in my life. Heeeere we go:

  1. Rainman: The ex himself. At the moment, we're in an awkward place. Following a rough couple of months after the break-up, we're still friends. He makes frequent appearances in my life, making it hard sometimes to move on to fresh men.

  2. Kitty: The best hag. Despite being at separate colleges, we're both Bostonians and therefore maintain our warped and very inappropriate fag-hag relationship.

  3. Fitrec: A recent man to come around. Before Rainman and I started dating, Fitrec and I had a brief thing, but it never matured into anything. He's an interesting person, though I'm waiting for the spark to kick in.

  4. Providence: Another recent man to come into my life. He's perfect on paper - I'm just reconciling the fact that he's nearly seven years older than me and semi-far away. Really cute though (I only pursue good-looking guys... how shallow).

  5. Mystery: A boy so secretive, I'm not even allowed to describe him. *mum's the word*

No comments: