Thursday, January 8, 2009

The problems with numbers

I came to the conclusion today that while Numbers is a super-great guy... he's one of "those people." I use this term - "those people" - to denote people that I am interested in that are probably not looking to date. Or at least not date me.

So to update you on the characters of my life, here is the following designation. You know... for your records:

Those people: Rainman, Numbers, Providence (?), Mystery

Not those people: Fitrec, Providence (?)

**Providence is an anomaly right now. He said before that he was not outwardly looking, but might. I can't read him well enough to know**





I don't really understand people that purportedly aren't looking to date... that ask me out on dates. Really - it bamboozles the heck out of me. It's like remarking, "I'm not hungry right now," and ordering a pizza.

It annoys me, too, because I sit here trying to decode their randomness only to come to the conclusion that boys are fucking retarded. Even the 27 year old ones that I refer to more as "men" still play these weird little games.

Pro-tip: From me to you guys - make up your minds.

*pfft*

No comments: