Thursday, January 29, 2009

Return of the Queen

Harro - you'll never guess who returned. The only hints I can give are that he's gay, fabulous, and Asian (bet you didn't know that).

The conclusion to the Rainman "fiasco" from last week.

This week was interesting - I took leave from most of my duties (ballroom, etc.) and just went to class and enjoyed myself for a while. It was really nice to get away the over-filled life of crap I find myself in usually.

Last week, I wrote about figuring out who Rainman's new boy was. That night, I went over to his place to figure out if I was right (I was), so that's all confirmed.

As of two days later, however, they are no longer together. So my new sleuthing talent doesn't really work that well. But I maintain that I was right albeit for under 48 hours.

I'm not sure how I feel about that, but... so it goes. I think Rainman is okay (probably less so than he makes out). They still hang out all the time, which I hate, and are really cute friends, which I hate even more. I am pleased that he has found a suitable replacement for me who makes him laugh; they are the same person, it seems.

And... that's all I'm going to say on that subject.
-------------------------

In other news, I went on a number of dates in the past week with a number of very interesting people.

I, unfortunately, can't write about them specifically because I think two of them read this blog (hello you creepy stalkers). Let's just say that one was very good, one was very bad, and one was very good then later bad. I'm not sure which I would actually date as all of them had aspects that would make then non-compatible.

I'm sure I just sent them into a tizzy about who is who, though. A very gay tizzy. I like having this much power.

No comments: